Interview questions for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. What is your favorite colour? My favorite color makes my blue eyes stand out when I wear it. BLUE!
2. What is your favorite animal? How can you ask this when I have two of the most adorable yellow Labrador puppies sleeping on my feet? DOG!
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I am a regular at my local coffee shop, and at Starbucks. VENTI SKINNY VANILLA LATTE!
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? I love to talk, so being limited to 140 characters rubs me the wrong way. And what’s up with the hashtags? FACEBOOK!
5. What is your favorite pattern? This one stumped me. Art pattern? Life pattern? I’ll go with the INCLINED PLANE made by the line on a graph of my book sales. 🙂
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? You’re not talking about average everyday presents here, right? You mean awesome presents which are fun to get but truly awesome to GIVE.
7. What is your favorite number? Two, as in husband and wife, two pups, two sons. My family is four people, or two squared. TWO!
8. What is your favorite day of the week? Weekends are nice, but usually they are filled with housework, yardwork, and errands. Friday means the end of the work week, but it’s a long day. Minimum days every week are my favorite because school lets out at 12:35 and the rest of the day is usually ours. THURSDAY!
9. What is your favorite flower? My yard is full of flowers from early spring to late summer. I have azaleas, irises, hibiscus, geranium, gazanias, lilies, oleander, roses, gladioli, honeycomb, begonias, gerbera daisies, lavender…whew. My favorite, though, goes back over thirty years to when my husband and I were dating. He never got me anything for Valentine’s Day, but every Easter he brought me a dozen yellow ROSES!
10. What’s your passion? I’m Irish and Scottish, so I have a lot of passions. My family, for sure. Teaching, doing what’s right, and being a good role model are all things I’m passionate about. At this time of my life, though, one thing stands out. WRITING!
♥ Now it’s my turn to nominate worthy blogs for this award! Check out these blogs of my author friends from TheNextBigWriter.com:
My Crazy Corner (Apryl Baker, author of The Awakening, The Promise, and more)
The Edible Bookshelf (DelSheree Gladden, author of the Twin Souls saga and more)
Word! From Cyber-Chicago (Suki Michelle and Carlyle Clark, authors of The Apocalypse Gene)
Beyond Words (Jeanne Bannon, author of Invisible)
Turning the Pages (Angela Fristoe, author of Songbird)
The Grateful Undead (Susan Stec, author of They’re So Vein)
Heroines of Fantasy (cohosted by Karin Rita Gastreich, author of Eolyn)
Prissy Fit (Sybil Nelson, author of the Priscilla the Great series)
Gotta Have YA (Courtney Vail, author of Kings and Queens)
Give ’em a click and give ’em some comment love!