Several of you have been asking for a place to post your stories and essays. Here it is! I encourage readers of all ages to post anything they are currently working on. Whether you are a reader or a writer, I ask that you follow a few rules.
1. Please keep the content of your work appropriate for all ages. Don’t offend the parents OR the kids!
2. Make sure what you post is your very best work. If it isn’t finished yet, that’s okay, but make sure you’ve checked spelling, grammar, and punctuation as well as you can.
3. This is not a protected site. Your work will be available to everyone who clicks on it. If you intend to try to sell it, do not post the entire piece or delete it after it’s been up awhile.
1. Please keep your comments supportive and encouraging. Find SOMETHING positive to say, then offer suggestions.
2. General comments like, “Wow, cool story” are very nice but really don’t help the writer. Try to be specific about what you like and what needs work.
1. Send it to me via email, (flyinghorsebooks @ gmail.com) and I’ll post it.
Here it is, your work…
iPads vs. Textbooks by Anisha
A Room of my Own by Atti
Homework by Jonathan
Community Service by Taman
RESPONSE TO LITERATURE
Compassion and Forgiveness by Erica
Being a Hero by Alex
Determination and Learning From Mistakes by Joshua
Determination and Trust by Sachin
Perseverance and Hope by Anisha
Analysis of the Lightning Thief by Brandon
A Little Help by Kathryn
Friendship by Lauren
Growing Up by Marina
Loyalty by Jordan
White Water by Amrita
A Dream in Marble by Amrita
Biking by Anthony
The Return by Nitya
Survival Comparison Essay by Aidan
American Dream by Albert
Perseverance by Quentin
Happiness by Sahith